Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The upload path does not appear to be valid -> WAMPServer2

[eluser]Tom Glover[/eluser]
Try with debug on and try again. Post the php debugger results. or do you have firebug, if you do post there results.

[eluser]Seppo[/eluser]
Are you creating the folder dynamicly? That's the only option I have left...

If you are not, try opening the Upload class. In the lines 147, 630, and 641 that error is triggered, try to find out in which one and check the if conditional that fails...

[quote author="Seppo" date="1207690018"]Are you creating the folder dynamically? That's the only option I have left...

If you are not, try opening the Upload class. In the lines 147, 630, and 641 that error is triggered, try to find out in which one and check the if conditional that fails...[/quote]

Im not sure you can even create folders dynamically on windows.

[eluser]codex[/eluser]
[quote author="WackyWebs.net" date="1207689912"]Try with debug on and try again. Post the php debugger results. or do you have firebug, if you do post there results.[/quote]

Are you talking about setting $config['log_threshold'] to 2?

[eluser]Seppo[/eluser]
[quote author="WackyWebs.net" date="1207690653"][quote author="Seppo" date="1207690018"]Are you creating the folder dynamically? That's the only option I have left...

If you are not, try opening the Upload class. In the lines 147, 630, and 641 that error is triggered, try to find out in which one and check the if conditional that fails...[/quote]

Im not sure you can even create folders dynamically on windows.[/quote]You can.

[eluser]Seppo[/eluser]
[quote author="codex" date="1207690932"][quote author="WackyWebs.net" date="1207689912"]Try with debug on and try again. Post the php debugger results. or do you have firebug, if you do post there results.[/quote]

Are you talking about setting $config['log_threshold'] to 2?[/quote]I'm talking about touching a bit the code, until you find out what's wrong...

That is one way of doing it, the other is to use firebug or the debugger in your IDE!

@Seppo: You learn something new daily!

[eluser]codex[/eluser]
Right now I'm focusing on removing the read-only flag, but could this even be the problem?? Else I'm just wasting time...

[eluser]Pygon[/eluser]
This is the only error you are getting? Looking at the code, you should have two errors -- do they both say the same thing?

An error should be issued inside the _validate_upload_path() and another inside do_upload because of the failure.

If the first error is that the directory is not writable, it's a directory permissions issue.

[eluser]codex[/eluser]
Ok, I'm able to upload files now (I've disabled some stuff in Upload.php), but strangely it's not being uploaded to /temp/, but to /domein/. Also, the config settings don't seem to have any effect.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB