• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How mirror database

Hi
I have a site that i publish many post into it
Now i need i have this project on other host for when if first domain disabled so switch to second domain
So i need sync database with together
The sync files is easy
But what is way to sync database?

@omid_student,

Are you trying to do this through a hosting company? Do you have full access to the database (to change the configuration). Replication seems to be the direction that you are heading in. I don't know if you will be able to do this with a hosting database. You might have to talk to the hosting company to see what you can do.

(09-17-2019, 05:12 AM)php_rocs Wrote: @omid_student,

Are you trying to do this through a hosting company?  Do you have full access to the database (to change the configuration).  Replication seems to be the direction that you are heading in.  I don't know if you will be able to do this with a hosting database.  You might have to talk to the hosting company to see what you can do.
I use host and cannot access to configuration
So i tell hosting company this problem

OOO if i have VPS,for mirror database i have to use Replication?

@omid_student,

You can use replication which will keep the master and slave databases in sync or you can use the manual process which is every create/update/delete query is tracked and sent to multiple databases simultaneously.

Replication: https://www.toptal.com/mysql/mysql-maste...n-tutorial
Manual process is not the ideal solution but it does work if maintained.
You could also consider a cloud based database which should have the replication process built in which should be easy to turn on.

(09-17-2019, 07:57 AM)php_rocs Wrote: @omid_student,

You can use replication which will keep the master and slave databases in sync or you can use the manual process which is every create/update/delete query is tracked and sent to multiple databases simultaneously.

Replication: https://www.toptal.com/mysql/mysql-maste...n-tutorial
Manual process is not the ideal solution but it does work if maintained.
You could also consider a cloud based database which should have the replication process built in which should be easy to turn on.
Thank you so much Heart

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew