• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trailing /

Hello,

I started a project on CI3 a couple weeks ago, but decided to try moving it to 4 since it won't be complete for several months. I have run into a couple issues and I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Specifically, when I add a / to the end of a url, the path cuts out the root directory. I have the root, ci, in htdocs in a LAMPP. So, when I go to ipaddress:8080/ci/test, everything is fine. But ipaddress:8080/ci/test/ immediately redirects to ipaddress:8080/test (which returns a 404). This didn't happen in my CI3 root in the same setup. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Also, when I go to ipaddress:8080/ci/test/page, I lose the css that is in the public folder that worked fine on ipaddress:8080/ci/test.

Thanks,

gecko

Well, I was able to solve the / problem by adding the /ci/ directory to the "Redirect Trailing Slashes..." rule in the Public .htaccess. However, I still have the issue of losing access to docs in the Public folder once the url goes from ipaddress:8080/ci/test to ipaddress:8080/ci/test/page.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew