Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Database Migrate Problem

Hi everyone,

I'm try to use myth-auth, in my local machine it work fine, i run php spark migrate -all, and migrate controller, both work fine on my local machine. The problem is on my production server, i cant use ssh to run cli, and i try migrate controller but doesnt work, i have try this 2 codes on the controller.

PHP Code:
try{
      $migrate->setNamespace('Myth\Auth')->latest();      //this code work on my local machine

and this other

PHP Code:
try{
      $migrate->latest();

Do I need some other configuration on my production server?

Best regards.

there is one lateral thinking solution - you might like it ,maybe though not a lot.

I use sqlite database which is just a file - no database daemon needed. if you used sqlite , and migrated to it locally then all you would have to do is use cPanel and upload the sqlite database file to the to live server ( as long as you also configured live to use sqlite) .

You would then find that you could make use of all the populated data

You can export your database install it on you local system do your migrations and then
export and import in on your live server. If you re-create a controller upload that to the right place.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(11-05-2020, 01:58 AM)rmiller9205 Wrote: Hi everyone,

I'm try to use myth-auth, in my local machine it work fine, i run php spark migrate -all, and migrate controller, both work fine on my local machine. The problem is on my production server, i cant use ssh to run cli, and i try migrate controller but doesnt work, i have try this 2 codes on the controller.

PHP Code:
try{
      $migrate->setNamespace('Myth\Auth')->latest();      //this code work on my local machine

and this other

PHP Code:
try{
      $migrate->latest();

Do I need some other configuration on my production server?

Best regards.

Numerous enterprises move their applications and data to the cloud to keep away from the need to build and keep up on-premise framework. Cloud migration further encourages businesses to decrease capital investment and operational expenses by availing processing assets over the internet based on pay-as-you-use pricing models. There are many migration tools available to migrate from on-premise to azure. You can easily migrate your data, schema etc using any azure migration services offered by Nuvento. Azure Database Migration Service integrates some of the functionality of our existing tools and services. It will provide you with a highly valuable solution.

i'm also having problem with migration, migration runs successfully on CLI but it doesn't create any table except migration table which contains migration related detail. Any help?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB