Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
replacing a dropdown by checkboxes

Hi, I’m with a development company and I’m currently working on the SmartSchool template ( https://codecanyon.net/item/smart-school...m/19426018 ) and I’m facing a problem, when I joined the company, the software was already well advanced but new customer requests make that I cannot find a solution.

My goal would be to replace my "section" fields which are a single data per user, we must make sure that it can have several "section" and this thanks to checkboxes potentially but I do not see how to make them appear, the data displayed in "section" is necessarily linked to the class of the student, and when we modify a student page, we can only modify "section" when the field "class" is filled... I don’t know if you know what I mean.

In any case, I have to make sure to replace a dropdown that only activates when another dropbox is complete with checkboxes that only activate when the first dropdown is complete.

So if you have some tips or something i'll take it, thanks.

Yeah, you're right. I don't understand what you mean.

Where is the "section" ?

Where are the checkboxes?

Where is the "class" field ?

Please explain your question, if possible with image or code illustrations.

Hi, If I am not wrong you are looking for "jquery select chain codeigniter". please Google it. One of the results I have come accross explains it :
the link

You need to use Ajax for this within jquery. The tutorial above is for CI 3 .

You can also find some videos about it on YouTube

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB