Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
HelpDeskz - free ticketing software
Thumbs Up 
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 09:08 AM by {e}aksquad.)

(01-20-2021, 04:47 PM)AndresHDZ Wrote: Hi,

Be sure that pipe.php has permissions to be excuted (CHMOD 755).

I had same issue in demo, but it was not updated, so I just reupload the /hdz and it is fixed.

Please try it and let me know if it is fixed.

Yeah, I just double-checked to confirm that pipe.php was set to 0755. I will reinstall the /hdz folder to see if that fixes it and keep you posted. 

On a side note, where do the custom fields come into play that you can create under the Tools > Custom Fields section? I have dug through about everything in the canned emails, email templates, user's profiles, new ticket creation, on existing tickets, etc., and I just can't seem to be able to track down the newly created field.

While digging through the system these past couple of days I have put together a small list of things that could be useful if you're interested.

1. Canned responses: Use custom fields or modify the ability to allow CRUD operations on the "Special Tags" that are available.

2. Tickets List Overview: Allow the customer name to be clickable that will pull up something similar to the client portal for the agents to view all open tickets assigned to a particular customer.

3. Tickets View Details Page: Maybe add another tab at the top by the reply area that will show all files that have been attached to the ticket in one section.

4. Departments Overview: Allow tickets total count and maybe agents assigned to pull up those agents or tickets that are already assigned to the department. EX: Clicking Departments > Then clicking total count on the "Sales" department will pull up only those tickets assigned to sales in the Ticket List Overview page.

5. Users List: Possibly link the username, full name, or add a view button to the right side that allows agents to view a user's profile, open and closed tickets, maybe a quick timeline of most recent replies, and all files that they have uploaded to each ticket.

6. Email Templates: The ability to add them and assign them to certain actions from the control panel would be awesome.
Overall, I am very impressed with how you have everything currently working/set up... these are just some of my thoughts.

I had same issue in demo, but it was not updated, so I just reupload the /hdz and it is fixed.

Uploaded /hdz folder again after downloading it from Github and triple-checked the pipe.php has the correct permissions (755) and still can't seem to be able to get emails from the client to go into the ticketing system. I took a couple of screenshots of the ticket list and ticket details section for you to view.

I don't know what or who the email address is for that you can see in the screenshot (attached) of the ticket details (in the message body). I don't have anything going to [email protected] especially since I don't own that site. Thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2021, 09:13 AM by AndresHDZ.)

(01-21-2021, 08:45 AM){e}aksquad Wrote:

Yeah, I just double-checked to confirm that pipe.php was set to 0755. I will reinstall the /hdz folder to see if that fixes it and keep you posted. 

On a side note, where do the custom fields come into play that you can create under the Tools > Custom Fields section? I have dug through about everything in the canned emails, email templates, user's profiles, new ticket creation, on existing tickets, etc., and I just can't seem to be able to track down the newly created field.

While digging through the system these past couple of days I have put together a small list of things that could be useful if you're interested.

1. Canned responses: Use custom fields or modify the ability to allow CRUD operations on the "Special Tags" that are available.

2. Tickets List Overview: Allow the customer name to be clickable that will pull up something similar to the client portal for the agents to view all open tickets assigned to a particular customer.

3. Tickets View Details Page: Maybe add another tab at the top by the reply area that will show all files that have been attached to the ticket in one section.

4. Departments Overview: Allow tickets total count and maybe agents assigned to pull up those agents or tickets that are already assigned to the department. EX: Clicking Departments > Then clicking total count on the "Sales" department will pull up only those tickets assigned to sales in the Ticket List Overview page.

5. Users List: Possibly link the username, full name, or add a view button to the right side that allows agents to view a user's profile, open and closed tickets, maybe a quick timeline of most recent replies, and all files that they have uploaded to each ticket.

6. Email Templates: The ability to add them and assign them to certain actions from the control panel would be awesome.
Overall, I am very impressed with how you have everything currently working/set up... these are just some of my thoughts.

Uploaded /hdz folder again after downloading it from Github and triple-checked the pipe.php has the correct permissions (755) and still can't seem to be able to get emails from the client to go into the ticketing system. I took a couple of screenshots of the ticket list and ticket details section for you to view.

I don't know what or who the email address is for that you can see in the screenshot (attached) of the ticket details (in the message body). I don't have anything going to [email protected] especially since I don't own that site. Thoughts?

Hi,

Go to /hdz/writable/mails and make a backup of those files, then could you send them to me (andres@helpdeskz.com)? I want to make tests about this issue.

Then remove them from that directory and try to send a new email.

About your suggestions, thanks for sharing these ideas, I'm noting all features requests, right now I'm developing an API and the two-factor authentication for users and staff.

@AndresHDZ - I backed up those files and wiped them out from the server. Sent in a test message and BOOM the emails are now going through. Nice catch on that.

New version 2.0.1 with some changes:
  • Issue with email fetching related with replies fixed.

• Issue editing or selecting private articles fixed.

• API implementation 

• Two-Factor authentication 

Download: https://helpdeskz.com/download
Documentation: https://helpdeskz.com/docs/

New version 2.0.2 with some changes and fixes:
  • Framework update to work with PHP >= 7.3.
  • The auto-close of tickets is fixed.
  • The staff notification when new ticket is opened is fixed.
  • Ticket notes added.

Documentation: https://docs.helpdeskz.com/

hello friend, I manually translated your system into portuguese brazil, could you help me how to send you?

(03-10-2021, 07:59 AM)AndresHDZ Wrote: New version 2.0.2 with some changes and fixes:
  • Framework update to work with PHP >= 7.3.
  • The auto-close of tickets is fixed.
  • The staff notification when new ticket is opened is fixed.
  • Ticket notes added.

Documentation: https://docs.helpdeskz.com/
Thank you Andres, it's a cool application.

Thanks!

Great work dude! I have been testing and I like it.

In the other hand, I have a serious question.

I want to use but I want it in spanish because I'm spanish native or with multilang support for those who can speak english too, Do I need to translate it manually?

I hope you can help me.

This looks like a great addition, but I'm already using the CodeIgniter Shield authentication library. Have you considered switching over at some point?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB