Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 3.1.11 error

Im new in this Codeigniter but how to solve this issue.
Please help me po.

Warning: Undefined array key "log_path" in C:\xampp\htdocs\blog\CodeIgniter-3.1.11\system\core\Log.php on line 127

Warning: Undefined array key "log_path" in C:\xampp\htdocs\blog\CodeIgniter-3.1.11\system\core\Log.php on line 127

Warning: mkdir(): Invalid path in C:\xampp\htdocs\blog\CodeIgniter-3.1.11\system\core\Log.php on line 131

Warning: Undefined array key "log_threshold" in C:\xampp\htdocs\blog\CodeIgniter-3.1.11\system\core\Log.php on line 138

Warning: Undefined array key "log_threshold" in C:\xampp\htdocs\blog\CodeIgniter-3.1.11\system\core\Log.php on line 142

I don't remember what's in version 3, but why not start with the latest 4.4.x if you're a beginner? Or at least take the latest 3.1.14
Perhaps there is already a fix in it

https://github.com/bcit-ci/CodeIgniter

(12-05-2023, 09:52 AM)ozornick Wrote: I don't remember what's in version 3, but why not start with the latest 4.4.x if you're a beginner? Or at least take the latest 3.1.14

well, because our teacher use codeigniter 3.1.11. so, it is a reason we need to use it

(12-06-2023, 11:13 PM)mils Wrote:
(12-05-2023, 09:52 AM)ozornick Wrote: I don't remember what's in version 3, but why not start with the latest 4.4.x if you're a beginner? Or at least take the latest 3.1.14

well, because our teacher use codeigniter 3.1.11. so, it is a reason we need to use it

For a change, you should ask your teacher to start using the latest version of Codeigniter.
Learning Codeigniter 

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2023, 04:01 AM by engel.)

Can you check your config.php and check if these two are present there?
PHP Code:
$config['log_threshold'] = 0;
$config['log_path'] = ''
I know it's unlikely that these two are not present but will you give it a shot?

(12-12-2023, 04:00 AM)engel Wrote: Can you check your config.php and check if these two are present there?
PHP Code:
$config['log_threshold'] = 0;
$config['log_path'] = ''
I know it's unlikely that these two are not present but will you give it a shot?
well, it is present po.
Code:
$config['log_threshold'] = 0;

/*
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Error Logging Directory Path
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|
| Leave this BLANK unless you would like to set something other than the default
| application/logs/ directory. Use a full server path with trailing slash.
|
*/
$config['log_path'] = '';

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 01:38 AM by Muzikant.)

1. What is you PHP version?
  2. From where did you get version 3.1.11?
  3. If you make a fresh install from your source, will you get those errors?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB