Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Emails has exceeded the max defers and failures per hour

I have a system that is running for practicly 4 years now. But since yesterday my provider is blocking the emails send. Wich is a real pain in the but. I don't know if something has changed or if their is a update I am unaware of that might fix this issue?

Quote:This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
    Domain xxx.be has exceeded the max defers and failures per hour (50/50 (100%)) allowed. Message discarded.

I believe the issue lies with the provider but they claim it might be me who is sending emails in a loop. As this issue occured only a few days ago and I have not uploaded anything I strongly doubt it is me who is at fault. But I ask here just to verify I am not overlooking something.

Best to setup a cron job to diliver batches of messages, then you will not break limits.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Well the strange this is that I have a log in my DB. This also logs whenever an email is send succesfully or not. And I only see one entry at a time so there can not be multiple sends for every time i send a mail.

I am not familiar with cron jobs let alone stopping email from beeing send when the system sends them.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB