Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter and Wordpress

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
For what it's worth, this fails on a netbook<tm> sized screen - 1024px wide. The horizontal scrollbar only moves the frame on the right, which is counter-intuitive. It also renders the text difficult to read (requiring lots of to-and-fro activity).

(Confirmed with konqueror and firefox.)

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Also, Google Chrome doesn't render the "VCI TV - Visual Concepts SnapShotz" page correctly (please see attachment). It's most certainly a Chrome bug.

Nice site, though!

[eluser]Jevedor[/eluser]
yeah I have been aware of the 1024 or smaller issue. Its been on my plate to fix. but thanks for letting me know.

[eluser]Jevedor[/eluser]
[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1237409069"]Also, Google Chrome doesn't render the "VCI TV - Visual Concepts SnapShotz" page correctly (please see attachment). It's most certainly a Chrome bug.

Nice site, though![/quote]

very strange. Ive never seen that happen to arial text before. any idea why that would happen?

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
I don't know, but the rest of the site renders properly. It's probably due to some of the CSS not rendering properly. Google Chrome is in it's infancy, but I like to test my pages with it as I suspect it may become a popular browser in the future. It's very fast, very lightweight, and very clever. Google have stopped sponsoring Firefox now, so I suspect that Chrome will grow to be a strong competitor in the browser market. If you haven't tried it, I'd suggest you do. There's not much to it at the moment, but they've implemented a lot of handy things I'd been hoping they'd have added to Firefox already.

[eluser]Jevedor[/eluser]
[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1237409687"]I don't know, but the rest of the site renders properly. It's probably due to some of the CSS not rendering properly. Google Chrome is in it's infancy, but I like to test my pages with it as I suspect it may become a popular browser in the future. It's very fast, very lightweight, and very clever. Google have stopped sponsoring Firefox now, so I suspect that Chrome will grow to be a strong competitor in the browser market. If you haven't tried it, I'd suggest you do. There's not much to it at the moment, but they've implemented a lot of handy things I'd been hoping they'd have added to Firefox already.[/quote]

I tried chrome out quite extensively on its release, but for some reason stopped using it. Not really sure why. I think it was mostly because trying to cross browser test in IE6 - 8, firefox 2 & 3, safari, and opera conquered my time. I have been slacking a bit in the cross browser checks. I should really get on that. Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB