Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Shared Hosting to VPS

Okay, this is getting more and more interesting. When I get an error message that I caused myself, I get the error page in production mode. When I then switch it to development mode, I do see the relevant error log. When I then solve this problem, it shows that database error again. If I then switch it back to production mode, it runs again.

How is this possible? Haha
<?php echo "Programming and perfectionism sucks sometimes..."; ?>

(05-30-2024, 03:32 AM)HarmW94 Wrote: Okay, this is getting more and more interesting. When I get an error message that I caused myself, I get the error page in production mode. When I then switch it to development mode, I do see the relevant error log. When I then solve this problem, it shows that database error again. If I then switch it back to production mode, it runs again.

All I can understand from the above description is that there is something wrong with you.
Since I cannot see your screen, I have no idea what you actually did and what error you encountered.

You might get more help if you describe in detail what exactly you did and what the exact error message you got.

The first error message was that "Table 'dwerggeiten.settings' doesn't exist", so I think you need to create the table.

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2024, 05:44 AM by HarmW94.)

(05-30-2024, 04:24 AM)kenjis Wrote:
(05-30-2024, 03:32 AM)HarmW94 Wrote: Okay, this is getting more and more interesting. When I get an error message that I caused myself, I get the error page in production mode. When I then switch it to development mode, I do see the relevant error log. When I then solve this problem, it shows that database error again. If I then switch it back to production mode, it runs again.

All I can understand from the above description is that there is something wrong with you.
Since I cannot see your screen, I have no idea what you actually did and what error you encountered.

You might get more help if you describe in detail what exactly you did and what the exact error message you got.

The first error message was that "Table 'dwerggeiten.settings' doesn't exist", so I think you need to create the table.

There's something wrong with you? I find that a strange and disrespectful statement...

Anyway, I have indeed created a table with settings and a column called 'context' and now I can indeed put it in development mode in the .env file without any problems.

But it is strange, this table (settings) is not used anywhere...

[Image: Untitled-copy.jpg]
<?php echo "Programming and perfectionism sucks sometimes..."; ?>

Oh, sorry, I did not mean disrespectful. My English was something wrong.

The table is for CodeIgniter settings.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB