Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
puwinuxu

03-01-2020, 02:57 AM
Online For:
5 Minutes, 29 Seconds

puwinuxu's Signature
Award-winning music maven. Tv expert. Twitter fanatic. Evil writer. Extreme problem solver. Entrepreneur. bestfreetopsites

User Bio
Bio:
She replied rather hurriedly, "Smitty is a little old and can't get out from behind the bar so well . The regular waitress, Susie, couldn't work tonight when she came in at six as she sprained her ankle earlier in the day. That's her at the bar. So, he asked if I could "work" for her tonight. He said I could eat and drink for free, but he can't pay me as I was volunteering, but I can keep any tips I make while I'm "working."" As she put air quotes around the word "working". "I agreed as you weren't here yet and it's only through the rush. Smitty seemed very happy that I agreed to "work" for her. I already have two margaritas on board and I'll eat later. This should be fun. Susie told me about this crew of guys and how she has been giving them "special service" all week and making big tips ." I looked over to the bar and there was a young girl with a real short skirt and ice on her ankle. I went over and introduced myself and said, "You don't have the ice in the correct place, let me move it for you. You shouldn't leave it on for too long, though. Mind if I sit with you, seeing as my wife is evidently "working" tonight?"
Sex:
Undisclosed

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB