Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Legal status of the CodeIgniter Foundation.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023, 01:09 PM by manager.)

(08-01-2023, 10:16 PM)iRedds Wrote: Thanks to all. It was a fun adventure.

Firstly, I think your conclusions are hasty and wrong. 

I have a big doubt that the CI foundation will be in the list of organizations whose activities are undesirable in Russia. So don't worry too much and just monitor for changes in your legislation.

Good luck.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023, 11:07 AM by iRedds.)

@manager You are wrong. None of the amendments to the laws refers to undesirable organizations. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't exist.
"Participation in the activities on the territory of the Russian Federation of a foreign or international non-profit non-governmental organization whose structural subdivisions are not included in the register of branches and representative offices of international organizations and foreign non-profit non-governmental organizations or which does not have a structural unit registered in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation on non-profit organizations"

(08-02-2023, 05:04 AM)demyr Wrote: What do you mean? Leaving? I mean do you really have to? Because you are not an official participant, right? Oh, God!

Because the court may decide that even this message on the forum can be recognized as "participation in the activities of the organization."

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023, 01:08 PM by manager.)

(08-02-2023, 10:59 AM)iRedds Wrote: @manager You are wrong. None of the amendments to the laws refers to undesirable organizations. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't exist.
You were right. Undesirable and unregistered - interpreted differently.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB