Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Halogy | Free Hosted CMS with loads of modules

[eluser]Stu Green[/eluser]
Hey audiopleb thanks for feedback.

I have to comment on the logo and just say I don't agree that it is hard to read. If you look at in terms of (where is the H, where is the A), then yes. But the point is it's a Marque. So you look at the logo and recognise it straight away (whether you can read it or not) and I don't think it's un-recognisable.

But anyway, thank you for comments. It's about the CMS though. See the screencasts and let me know what u think of it all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/halogycms

[eluser]darkhouse[/eluser]
I tried signing up and I just get a red X beside the Notify Me button when I click it. No error message, no success message, no confirmation email, just a little red X. I disabled javascript and tried again, I got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Swift_RfcComplianceException' with message 'Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.' in /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/classes/Swift/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php:319 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/classes/Swift/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(249): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->_assertValidAddress('') #1 /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/classes/Swift/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(107): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->normalizeMailboxes(Array) #2 /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/classes/Swift/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php(71): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setNameAddresses(Array) #3 /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/classes/Swift/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleMimeEntity.php(562): Swift_Mime_Headers_MailboxHeader->setFieldBodyModel(Array) #4 /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/classes/Swift/classes/Swift/Mime/SimpleMessage.php(177): Swift_Mime_SimpleMimeEntity->_setHeaderFieldModel('From', Array) #5 /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/lib in /usr/local/lib/php/halogy/classes/Swift/classes/Swift/Mime/Headers/MailboxHeader.php on line 319

As far as I know there's nothing odd about my email address.

Hey thanks for spotting this bug and debugging it!

The Swift mail class had been updated and it wasn't receiving a From Email address, which I have now fixed. Thanks. No email signups were missed though don't worry, you just didn't receive a confirmation.

Best,

Hi,

Just to note that I'm away on Honeymoon from 1st June - 12th June so I won't be able to reply to any emails sent to Halogy until I get back.

Thanks

The private beta is launching soon, we're just putting the finishes touches together.

If you are a template designer let us know because we're keen to make other themes than just the default one that we have currently.

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
[quote author="haloweb" date="1245705332"]
If you are a template designer let us know because we're keen to make other themes than just the default one that we have currently.[/quote]

What kindof template are u looking for?
I might be able to help!

[eluser]Yoosuf Muhammad[/eluser]
today i was trying, i couldn't see any Sign up or login forms, any way i have seen a sample solution of you at http://www.haloweb.co.uk/blog/2009/03/ne...on-halogy/, and i guess this solution will be awesome. hope you guys have integrated the permissions-system what is in the video.

waiting for the final full release

Hiya

Thanks for this. Yeah it contains the permission system you see in the video.

[eluser]Yoosuf Muhammad[/eluser]
thanks god i found the registration area, BTW in Profile, i am unable to upload the avatar, its says the destination is not writable, i guess the folder permission should be (777) for image upload destination path.

also the template snips are similar to the Expression engine.

Hiya,

The main Halogy site hasn't actually been set up for social networking yet (the module is not enabled) so you won't be able to do things like that yet. If you want to have a play, then go to http://demo.halogy.com and sign up there.

Enjoy.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB