Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher Release Candidate 11

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
sorry about the down time, the svn repo is back up.

[eluser]Thoer[/eluser]
Cool, but I was asking about the live preview... Smile

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
[quote author="Thoer" date="1207659742"]Cool, but I was asking about the live preview... Smile[/quote] I also... it is impossible to access with preview/preview ... ;-P

[eluser]halex[/eluser]
It seems that in codex2_rc11.2.zip codex_default.css is an old version.

why is that?

[eluser]andjules[/eluser]
question about the preview (which works fine for me with preview/preview):
when I do an example > add and fill in several fields but not the 'Textbox Test', it throws a validation error (great!) BUT also clears all the fields I DID fill in (bad!). I guess I should opt for javascript validation?

ah yes, you're right...i'll fix it asap

[eluser]andjules[/eluser]
are there configuration options that distinguish between add & edit (insert & update)? If not, there might be some reason to put that in the long-term roadmap...

Example: as an admin, I might want to create a user, which might involve setting their password (which I would hopefully grant them the permission to change). At a later time, as an admin, I may want to change their access level... but currently, if 'password' is part of the 'add' form, then it's also part of the 'edit' form... so I have to set a new password for them whenever I edit any other property (bad).

This can be worked around with custom forms/controllers, of course, but something to think about in the long term.

[eluser]minimal design[/eluser]
watched the screen cast, got really excited, looks exactly like what I've been looking for... Easy and flexible admin system... unfortunately after installation, I just get a blank page, nothing gets output on the page.

The install process goes fine, the table are all created, I can even see the user created during install in the users table. then when I load the backend.php file, it tells me to remove it... when I do I get the "white screen of death" Wink No error message, nada... makes it hard to troubleshoot... I'm thinking some kind of config path conflict or something like that?

I tried on a fresh CI copy, same thing...

As far as server settings, I'm using MAMP, and it looks like the author also does from the screencast so...

Not sure where to look. Which suck because this seems like a dream come true Smile

try making your logs folder writeable.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB