Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 3.1.6 Released

Thanks for the new version

Thank You.

(09-25-2017, 10:32 AM)jlp Wrote: CodeIgniter 3.1.6 was released today, with some changes and some bug fixes.

Changes: Updated the 'redis' and 'memcached' session drivers to reduce the potential for locking race conditions; deprecated the cache_apc driver.

Bug fixes: Database, Image, Loader, profiler and Query Builder libraries.

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.6 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.

Good to know that please [BUGS FIXED]does it include uploading of images?

(10-08-2017, 12:20 PM)700brains Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 10:32 AM)jlp Wrote: CodeIgniter 3.1.6 was released today, with some changes and some bug fixes.

Changes: Updated the 'redis' and 'memcached' session drivers to reduce the potential for locking race conditions; deprecated the cache_apc driver.

Bug fixes: Database, Image, Loader, profiler and Query Builder libraries.

This is recommended for all users of version 3. Download v3.1.6 now, and we encourage you to read the changelog, and to check the directions for upgrading from a previous version.

Good to know that please [BUGS FIXED]does it include uploading of images?

There is no mention of uploading in the changelog, let along image uploading.
Are you asking if something was fixed? or suggesting that something was fixed and the changelog needs updating?
If you have a problem with image uploading, open a new thread or create an issue on our github repo.

Thanks to the CI Development team. You always give your best and we always get the best. Thanks again.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 12:09 PM by ChicagoPhil.)

Has the classic view of the user guide been disabled? It seems to be not working on my localhost.

edit:

it's a xmlhttprequest causing the problem.
Name Protocol Method Result Content type Received Time Initiator
http://code2.loc/user_guide/_static/css/theme.css.map HTTP GET 404 text/html 1.1 KB 37.81 ms XMLHttpRequest

This might be a browser config problem. I'm not sure but I will check into it but all three browsers are doing the same thing.

Always like seeing the CI3 updates coming in.

Successfully Codeigniter forum teams

thank you very much for providing very important information for CI members and success for the team

Thankyou, success for all of you. its time to upgrade Smile

what alternative would you give me if I am using the apc driver?
Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB