Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters. Non CI part of website

[eluser]simshaun[/eluser]
Things like this dont just happen out of the blue. Either the problem was already there and just not noticed, or you/somebody has done something to cause it.

By taking the htaccess out of the webroot you've eliminated the possibility that this is a CI issue, unless you are utilizing CI elements within the forums somehow. You'll most likely be better off asking in the vBulletin forums.

Please clarify on your previous post. You've ensured there are no htaccess files anywhere within the forums directory?

[eluser]Scott Boyde[/eluser]
I know that things just don't happen but I am the only administrator of the site and with a pregnant wife I can assure you that I haven't had the time to change anything.

I have logged a call with the hosting company just in case to check things out and have been looking on the vb forums without any joy.

With the error message I am getting its not CI thats causing the issue.

[eluser]Scott Boyde[/eluser]
According to the hosting company my scripts are being killed off for too much memory usage, which could be the simple answer is that over the past month I have a lot more traffic (over a million page impressions).

Hopefully I am on the right track now, cheers for the help.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB