Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PHP IDE with support CodeIgniter

[eluser]BrianDHall[/eluser]
I'm ok with netbeans performance as it is either a) vastly better than it used to be, or b) my computers are much faster than the one's I had years ago. Probably both Smile

I'm only really missing FTP/SFTP access and Smart Upload/Sync abilities in netbeans, as Phped had them. As it is when I change the name of a file and then upload the old file gets left on the server, just waiting to cause a problem for me. Would be nice to have either a nice sync option, or at least be able to browse the server and perform basic commands like changing permissions, deleting, etc.

[eluser]mcair[/eluser]
I have been using CodeLobster for a couple of days. I had been using PhpDesigner on Vista/Wamp, but I couldn't get debugging to work. CodeLobster's debugger works, and appears to be modelled after Visual Studio (they have borrowed a lot of graphics from VS), which I use in my day job.

I am working on my first PHP/CodeIgniter project and have spent(wasted) countless hours developing my site without debugging support: it is bloody painful.

I like CodeLobster a lot.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB