Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A bundle for CodeIgniter

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
@Jonas G Added you to repository.
I'm now waiting jdfwarrior for commit the work he had already done.

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
Was easier for me to just drop it in dropbox for you guys real quick.
If a zip file because Windows (on a Windows box at work) sees a .tmbundle file as being a folder.

Just extract the zip and double click it to import it into TextMate. Pending this is the correct version, and it should be, you guys shouldn't have to contribute much to make it cover the entire User Guide.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/636809/CIBundle/CIBundle.zip

To my knowledge, this is the status of it so far.

Missing:
Security Helper
Smiley helper

Needs finishing/updating:
Compatibility Helper
Set Real Path function in Path Helper, the command needs to be changed, noticed it after I uploaded. It's currently relapath, meant to type realpath.

Sorry I gave you guys an unfinished product Smile I started on it last week and have been busy the last few days, that and needed a break from it for a few days. Worked on this non stop for a day or two. Lemme know if you guys get those few things finished up. This should get you guys well beyond up and running though.

Also, if there is anything else that needs to be added, could you give me feedback on what it was. I noticed that was a syntaxes folder included in yours on github. I don't know what the advantage of having that is. I just started using TextMate, and really just started using a Mac so I'm not EXTREMELY familiar with TextMate yet. I'm still on my 30 day trial of it haha. I plan on buying it in the next few days.

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Thank you so much jdfwarrior.

Personnaly, I'm on Windows 7 running E - TextEditor, a TextMate like for windows wich integrate almost all features of TextMate.

I hate developping on Windows but I plan to buy a Mac when I'll have enought money.

I've updated the git repository, I've changed it too.
You can find it there : http://github.com/OyoKooN/CodeIgniter-Bundle/

If someone want to take part of the project, just tell me your GitHub's username and I'll add you.

Other thing : I've added a GNU License to the Bundle. If you don't wanna it, I'll remove it.

Last thing : I hope you have no problem to understand me :lol:, I'm French and I not write really nice in English.

See you soon guys !

I used E on Windows to create some of this. Add jdfwarrior to the user list on git as well please sir.

I don't know what all places could/would sell them in your area, but I don't have a 'true' Mac. I bought an efi-x chip (efi-x.com) and installed OSX on my PC. I just had to get a different motherboard, all my other hardware was already supported. This was a much cheaper alternative to buying a real Mac. So now I have a 2.4ghz Q6600 quad, OC'd to 3.6ghz, with 8gb of ram, PC running OSX. The only thing I had that didn't work, was my usb based wireless card..

Also, your English, while not perfect, is easily understandable.

Edit: By the way, I appreciate you guys chipping in and helping me finish this. Hope what I submitted helps you guys..

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Okay.

I added you to git jdfwarrior. I'll work on the snippets tonight.

It would be good that we choose a naming convention and keep it for all the snippets.
I've looked at this a little and seen that they aren't all based on the same name.

For exemple : ci + l (loard) or n (new) + controller or model

Creating a new controller : cincontroller

What do you think about that ?

Have a good day ! Wink

With all the classes/libraries I pretty much kept it as:

ci + (class name) + (function name)

the only time i deviated from that was when the class or function had a long name, so i would simply abbreviate the name, like using ciformval instead of ciformvalidation

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Okay, we keep like this.
It would be good to create a txt file and put all snippets into for explain what a command does.

Also noticed:

Form Helper:
Form Prerp should be renamed to Form Prep
Form button snippet should be changed to reflect form_button command instead of form_input (too much copy and paste going on haha)

Have you done any other work on it?

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Hi,

I haven't worked again on the bundle.
I have little free time because of school.

Tomorrow, I'll work on it.

Push your changes on GitHub Wink

I went ahead and created a fork and started editing. I sent a pull request.

I updated/added:
Added smiley helper.
Added security helper back. (snippets were still there, just had to recreate menu option)
Fixed Form Button command in the Form Helper to use form_button command instead of form_input
Fixed Set Real Path function in Path Helper (was misspelled)
Fixed Form Prep function in Form Helper (misspelled)
Added individual load options for each Helper package

To my knowledge.. it MAY be complete. Look through it if you get time and see if you notice something that is missing.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB