Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A bundle for CodeIgniter

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Good.

Iv downloaded your changes and I try to push them on my repository but I fail...

Why have you a folder Code-Igniter.tmbundle ?

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
On a mac, a .tmbundle is a file, and not a folder as it is in windows. The codeigniter-bundle.tmbundle would be an actual file that a mac user to directly import into textmate.

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
Okay.

I found how to apply changes to my repository.

But I don't understand why you made a fork. You could not work on my repository ?

I might can.. Honestly, I just started using Github as well. I don't know much about it. I just read an article somewhere else that said the easiest thing to do was just create a fork, make my mods, commit them, and send a pull request.. So, thats what I did

[eluser]OyoKooN[/eluser]
I done the same whan I started some days ago... =)

But I've added you to my repository so I think you can use it for push your changes.
Just use the following command : git add remote [email protected]:OyoKooN/CodeIgniter-Bundle.git

[eluser]Bjørn Børresen[/eluser]
Hey guys,

this is great work! I just started using E on windows and was searching around for a TextMate bundle for CI. Found some old stuff, but we need something for 1.7.2, and it seems you have great momentum here :-)

Maybe I can participate as well. My github username is 'bjornbjorn' as here.

[quote author="bjornbjorn" date="1258654746"]Hey guys,

this is great work! I just started using E on windows and was searching around for a TextMate bundle for CI. Found some old stuff, but we need something for 1.7.2, and it seems you have great momentum here :-)

Maybe I can participate as well. My github username is 'bjornbjorn' as here.[/quote]

The one OyoKoon was working on, I believe got scrapped. I gave him mine. I finished the bundle, sent it to Nettuts, and its under the freebies section there. Available for download at sourceforge. Should be the complete bundle for CI, includes all functions (helpers and libraries) and more.

[eluser]Bjørn Børresen[/eluser]
Found it .. awesome, thanks!

http://net.tutsplus.com/freebies/others/...te-bundle/

:-)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB