Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
500 Internal server error: /var/www/site/

[eluser]foetus[/eluser]
Hi,

I have a problem trying to setup CI in my server, I getting an internal server error at: /var/www/site/, first I will explain what I have done:

I uploaded the site and tried to access it, this is when I got the internal server error, then I placed a file at: /var/www/site/FILE.php (with "echo 'works';"), and I was able to see the output, so I guess this means there's nothing wrong with my serer configuration.

then I did ("chmod 777 -R /var/www/site"), but I'm still getting the 500 internal server error, so I placed a new copy of CI which worked fine, then I though maybe my app was kind of messed up, so I starting placing my controllers, models, etc. into the new CI copy, then I started getting (databases credential errors, etc,) which is ok... but when I started configuring my app again, I noticed that when I do: "$autoload['libraries'] = array('database', 'session', 'xmlrpc'); ", I get a blank page with the Internal server error message, and no apache logs, I did chmod 777 again, but no luck. I've been stock so far, trying to fix this issue..

Does anyone know what's going on?

I read several 500 error post in this forum, but none of then seems to be the same as mine... thanks for your help in advance..

Messages In This Thread
500 Internal server error: /var/www/site/ - by El Forum - 02-10-2011, 01:53 PM
500 Internal server error: /var/www/site/ - by El Forum - 02-10-2011, 03:21 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB