Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
v4.3.4 released

We are pleased to announce the release of the new patch version of the framework.

This provides several bug fixes including two breaking changes.
Please read the upgrading guide carefully.

And there are lot of improvements in the User Guide, especially,
Redirect and View Cells.

ChangeLog: https://codeigniter4.github.io/userguide...4.3.4.html
Upgrading Guide: https://codeigniter4.github.io/userguide...e_434.html

Note: Unfortunately, due to deployment trouble, the official User Guide in codeigniter.com is not yet updated.
Please read the User Guide in GitHub Pages.

Many thanks to you and all contributors.

Thanks CI Teams

Learning CI4 from my works, from errors and how to fix bugs in the community

Love CI & Thanks CI Teams

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 10:44 PM by yahyaerturan.)

Thanks for continuous updates. Though I really enjoy the Symfony framework, I prefer CI4 for the most of the projects. Thanks for keeping up the good work.

@kenjis, Thank you and a special Thank you to the CodeIgniter Development Team for their hard work.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

A thank you is not enough to show my gratitude to the whole team, so I will try my best to acquire skills so that one day I can be part of this team too.
Learning Codeigniter 

I've been away from CI development, and serious Web development in general, for years. Just now firing up a new project in CI4 (my first after sticking with CI3 for a long time) and it's good to see new releases and ongoing work being done on the framework. Many thanks to all who have been involved in keeping CodeIgniter going!

I don't know why CodeIgniter isn't as popular as the other frameworks. I used cakephp before 2012/2013. And it had so many rules it was insane. Not only were you learning PHP but CakePHP. CodeIgniter gets out of your way. That's even more so with CI4. Mad thanks a ton to the dev team for maintaining such a powerful application development framework tool.

when I follow the documentation :Build Your First Application/ Static Pages , it result : 404 Controller or its method is not found: \Config\Pages::view . but why "config" ???

Add
use App\Controllers\Pages;

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB