Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Discontinued

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
And we have our Google Code project hosted at the following location: http://code.google.com/p/ci-crud-generator/

New interface is on it's way, we also changed the name to "iScaffold" (I actually ment it as a joke, but we liked it xD).

New interface: http://i39.tinypic.com/r0p1mq.jpg

The colored squares you see are acronym tags and when hovered over they provide some extra bits of information.

Comments and tips are welcome Smile

p.s Yes I am aware that there are a few typo's Smile

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
iScaffold? I wonder how long till Apple try to sue you... I'm sure they own the rights to 'i' lmao

[quote author="Dam1an" date="1241489043"]iScaffold? I wonder how long till Apple try to sue you... I'm sure they own the rights to 'i' lmao[/quote]

No they don't, you can claim copyrights on a single letter as far as I know, you also can't claim copyrights on an actual name if I'm correct. I never really ment to use iScaffold, as my original idea was to use the name "CRUD Buddy", but as not everybody knows what CRUD stands for we thought it wasn't a very good idea.

[eluser]Dreammaker[/eluser]
Cool interface Smile

New changes has been commited into svn on google.code?

[quote author="Dreammaker" date="1241489740"]Cool interface Smile

New changes has been commited into svn on google.code?[/quote]

Yes they have, though the core itself hasn't changed with the exception of some very minor things (I removed extra spaces etc).

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
@Yorick: I was joking with the whole suing thing
Besides, I prefer iScaffold to CRUD Buddy

And the interface looks nice... keep up the good work

[eluser]The Wizard[/eluser]
[quote author="Dam1an" date="1241489043"]iScaffold? I wonder how long till Apple try to sue you... I'm sure they own the rights to 'i' lmao[/quote]

hahhahah Big GrinBig Grin
bro that one was good Smile

[eluser]NachoF[/eluser]
[quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1241406294"]And we have our Google Code project hosted at the following location: http://code.google.com/p/ci-crud-generator/[/quote]

So the way one is supposed to use this is that after you run it you copy and paste the controllers/views/models folders into your actual project??... is there a way you guys could get the user to specify the name of the folder where the actual project is stored at and then your program would automatically save the files there?.... just a little recommendation.

[eluser]Dam1an[/eluser]
[quote author="NachoF" date="1241551717"]So the way one is supposed to use this is that after you run it you copy and paste the controllers/views/models folders into your actual project??... is there a way you guys could get the user to specify the name of the folder where the actual project is stored at and then your program would automatically save the files there?.... just a little recommendation.[/quote]
If you do it this way (which I would prefer) you would need to be sure to not overwrite any files (maybe if that file exists, then put it in the output directory) or have a checkbox to overwrite files

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB