• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FreakAuth light 1.1 released

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
just telling you guys do a pretty damn work.

i'll do what i have to do and send you some bucks by contribution on your website.

many thanks.

[eluser]danfreak[/eluser]
[quote author="sikkle" date="1184906234"]just telling you guys do a pretty damn work.

i'll do what i have to do and send you some bucks by contribution on your website.

many thanks.[/quote]

Cheers Sikkle!

I hope you'll enjoy FreakAuth, and that it will be usefull in your projects!

What I particularly like of this new release is the introduction of an easy way to extend core classes: this has been introduced in order to allow you to don't jut wait for us to accomplish your requirements, but to customize FreakAuth your way now!

Watch it out more features to come!

For all FreakAuth users, I suggest you to stay updated subscribing to our RSS channel!

Dan

[eluser]TermiT[/eluser]
What about postgres users? Will you create .sql for postgres?

[eluser]kisin[/eluser]
is there a way getting only the FreakAuth api?

i really like FreakAuth but i awnt to integrate it in my existing site without having the work hours to strip all the default FreakAuth template / js scripts / css / images / etc...

[eluser]esra[/eluser]
[quote author="kisin" date="1185115815"]is there a way getting only the FreakAuth api?

i really like FreakAuth but i awnt to integrate it in my existing site without having the work hours to strip all the default FreakAuth template / js scripts / css / images / etc...[/quote]

Freakauth_light.php contains the main code. To use only the library and its dependencies (dependent files), read the Freakauth_light constructor and browse through the balance of the file to learn about other dependencies. In the least, Freakauth_light.php probably loads a config file and _lang file. Then part out the files you need from the distribution.

However, migrating the FAL demo files to a different templating solution and correcting paths to meet your needs should not take much time if you know what to look for in the demo files.

[eluser]Grahack[/eluser]
[quote author="TermiT" date="1184954647"]What about postgres users? Will you create .sql for postgres?[/quote]
I think that we won't, but it shouldn't be difficult if you mimic ours. We've been already asked for this and we already asked for this script in previous threads, without success. If you manage to code one, please send it to us. Thanks.

[quote author="kisin" date="1185115815"]is there a way getting only the FreakAuth api?

i really like FreakAuth but i awnt to integrate it in my existing site without having the work hours to strip all the default FreakAuth template / js scripts / css / images / etc...[/quote]

I think esra gave the most approproate answer: I just add, play around with FAL 30 min, select the files you like, and then grab them to fulfill your needs.
You will nee 30 min, the freak team has coded tons of hours!

;-)

[eluser]TermiT[/eluser]
I used this script to convert mysql dump to posgres, I typed some thing like this:
Code:
mysql2postgres.perl --nodrop FreakAuth_DB.sql FreakAuth_DB_postgres.sql
It's work perfectly and I get this postgres sql
But then I found one problem, when something exec insert sql query (in freak auth model) field id always been empty.(For Mysql it's no problem, but for postgres...) To avoid this just uset id fields in $data when freakauth's model insert something, and everything will be ok. Smile))
Thanks guys for really good auth plugin.

Great TermiT!

Cheers! sorry if we couldn't help but we are not postgres gurus ;-)

I'll add your sql file in the download and your note in the docs asap!

Dan

[eluser]pb30[/eluser]
Is it possible to use the captcha on another part of the site?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew