Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Dear EllisLab team

[eluser]Vik[/eluser]
I'd like to add my thanks to the EllisLab team for CI as well. I've just about finished an app I've been working on, and CI made it far easier.

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All CI users! and more power to the CI team. :-)

Same here.. I almost quit at first in studying CI, but as a many try as I can, and by the help of all the people in this community, I have a learn soooo very fast and couldn't believe how powerful CodeIgniter is!...

Thank you very much Ellis Team! you deserve a salute and I do really appreciate your masterpiece...

More power to the CI Community and to the Ellis Team!

Honestly, this is the best gift I have received this year. Learning CI!

Thanks! Happy Holidays!

[eluser]axle_foley00[/eluser]
I agree as well. Three cheers for EllisLab and the CI Community. w00t! w00t! w00t!

[eluser]ejangi[/eluser]
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE... Oh wait, it's an international forum... Big Grin

[eluser]BoltClock[/eluser]
Lots of <3 CI.

[eluser]Edemilson Lima[/eluser]
I am new here, and new to Code Igniter too, but I am just loving everthing about it. Before I choose a framework, I did research many other like CakePHP, Symphony, etc. CI is simple the best. It is the fastest, light and more flexible framework available on the market. And also, thanks to this community and a well done user guide, it is the easier to learn too. Thank you for everything CI Team and community. Let's do ignite the whole Internet! :cheese:

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
I first tried CI due to a project at my university using it, some of the people said they didn't like the rigidity of it. I gave it a go for fun and it was so easy to write good code. No longer did I have to think about how to separate things out. Within 5 mins I had a working website with DB connection, error handling and everything I could want.

Now its not a chore to write a new part of the website, you've found a way to make it fun. I love it. With jQuery as well I love now writing websites instead of dreading starting from scratch since nothing worked alone seamlessly.

Along with the community on the forum and the help they give I have to say Thank you. All the code ideas people throw around and produce is just great. I don't normally like using other peoples code since it never works well with my code, but with CI I can be assured it will work perfectly.

So keep up the great work, Thank you to everyone on the forum, I hope in the future I can help others and provide useful code like so many of you have done for me.

Thank You

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB